The Glass Performance Days conference 2019 was full of informative and inspiring presentations on a variety of topics. For us, it’s a mission to share this educational material with you.
Here, you will find all the latest content related to the energy-efficiency and sustainability aspects of glass. If you are looking for information on energy-efficient glass manufacturing methods, innovative glazing solutions effective in environmental protection or energy-optimized façades, you are on the right page.
- Cédric Janssens, Glass for Europe – Energy-efficient glazing to reduce CO2 emissions and energy consumption: https://youtu.be/cXGyg-awY68
- Helen Sanders, Technoform – Why fenestration U-factor is important in hot climates: https://youtu.be/_yvbSvPbqbw
- Graeme DeBrincat & Eva Babic, Arup – Rethinking the lifecycle of architectural glass: https://youtu.be/BNCI-KAoKFU
- Rebecca Hartwell, University of Cambridge – Unlocking the re-use potential of glass façade system: https://youtu.be/3RM8-BkeBL8
- Vesa Jääskö, Aalto University – Printed Perotech, the new architectural BIPV solution technology: https://youtu.be/qyweHHM3NTo
- Elisabet Klimm, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE – Analysis of natural dust and qualification of solar glass with a soiling sensor: https://youtu.be/ydVkDuca7SM
- Pascal Buskens, Brightlands Material Center – Solution processed thermochromic coatings for energy-efficient glazing: https://youtu.be/uTUaRzui14g
- Heiko Mertel, iconic skin GmbH – ISOshade, the latest development in double-skin façades